Ended Official BYC Mini-Contest Series—Pets With Paws Photo Contest

Here is our very photogenic girl, Cinder.
20211228_145646.jpg

congratulations00-gif (1).gif

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@HopKat, @4LuvOfChxs, @Vleverkuhn1224, @Lovely Lettie, @KimsNest, @saving grace, @HorseGirlAbby, @Certified Chicken Lover, @Gax000, @pipdzipdnreadytogo, @Guineapigwizard, @Silkie2299781, & @Goose_the_cat

Dog Winners

@HopKat
7 year old Carly is very protective of her flock.
She watches the sky for hawks and sounds the alert when they are in the area.
Carly .jpg

@4LuvOfChxs
Entry 1~

Our beloved little Cinnamon Bear
OurBaby_Aug2023.jpg

@Vleverkuhn1224

@Lovely Lettie
Entry 1. Lettie, enjoying the morning sun.
IMG20220917074825.jpg

@KimsNest
Madeline. 6 yrs old. Post 2.
IMG_6998.jpeg

Cat Winners

@saving grace
Entry #2, Batty
b74597c717f09e77a9c353727ddfc0cd.jpg

@HorseGirlAbby
Entry one, Champ.
DSC04507.jpeg

@Certified Chicken Lover
Entry #1, Shadow

E510875E-5A74-415A-A4BC-B94A0A1CBDCE.JPG

@Gax000
Kitty Little (who isn’t so little)
IMG_1266_Original.jpeg

@pipdzipdnreadytogo
A bit last minute on my part, but Casper would like to throw his proverbial hat into the ring again this year :love

Entry 1, sitting in the window

Casper in the window.jpg

"Other" Winners
@Guineapigwizard
Entry #1
Clover
She is an American Rex mix
I’m changing this to my pfp now she’s so cute!
IMG_1372.jpeg

@Silkie2299781
Only good picture.....(Entry #3)

P.s. only reason he is sitting still is because he grabbed a pumpkin seed off the roof LOL
B732064D-D7D0-4CA2-83D3-96439DD8440B.jpeg

@Goose_the_cat

@HopKat, @4LuvOfChxs, @Vleverkuhn1224, @Lovely Lettie, @KimsNest, @saving grace, @HorseGirlAbby, @Certified Chicken Lover, @Gax000, @pipdzipdnreadytogo, @Guineapigwizard, @Silkie2299781, & @Goose_the_cat I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
thank-you-png.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!!

:bow

:clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!!
:wee

~ Shout out to all of the judges who took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them).

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@HopKat, @4LuvOfChxs, @Vleverkuhn1224, @Lovely Lettie, @KimsNest, @saving grace, @HorseGirlAbby, @Certified Chicken Lover, @Gax000, @pipdzipdnreadytogo, @Guineapigwizard, @Silkie2299781, & @Goose_the_cat

Dog Winners

@HopKat

@4LuvOfChxs

@Vleverkuhn1224

@Lovely Lettie

@KimsNest

Cat Winners

@saving grace

@HorseGirlAbby

@Certified Chicken Lover

@Gax000

@pipdzipdnreadytogo

"Other" Winners
@Guineapigwizard

@Silkie2299781

@Goose_the_cat

@HopKat, @4LuvOfChxs, @Vleverkuhn1224, @Lovely Lettie, @KimsNest, @saving grace, @HorseGirlAbby, @Certified Chicken Lover, @Gax000, @pipdzipdnreadytogo, @Guineapigwizard, @Silkie2299781, & @Goose_the_cat I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
thank-you-png.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!!

~ Shout out to all of the judges who took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

@HopKat, @4LuvOfChxs, @Vleverkuhn1224, @Lovely Lettie, @KimsNest, @saving grace, @HorseGirlAbby, @Certified Chicken Lover, @Gax000, @pipdzipdnreadytogo, @Guineapigwizard, @Silkie2299781, & @Goose_the_cat, congratulations!

Dog Winners

@HopKat

@4LuvOfChxs

@Vleverkuhn1224

@Lovely Lettie

@KimsNest

Cat Winners

@saving grace

@HorseGirlAbby

@Certified Chicken Lover

@Gax000

@pipdzipdnreadytogo

"Other" Winners
@Guineapigwizard

@Silkie2299781

@Goose_the_cat

thank-you-png.png

Thanks guys!

Back
Top Bottom