Photo Shoot Time!

WHERE?! I called Bradshaw but they only have day olds and I am NOT doing the chick thing again LOL looking for 14-16 weeks so I won't have too much trouble integrating. But my Mom totally fell in LOVE with the birds and eggs, we recently got some dark reddish brown RIR eggs and YUM
big_smile.png
I know breeds don't taste different LOL.

Are youuu going to be having babies of that variety in spring????
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
lol

Well, I just set 25 eggs in one 'bator last night, and there are 16 eggs in another 'bator due to hatch in a week. I recall seeing BA and RIR on some of them, and if those hatch, well, I already HAVE one of each, y'know. And I know I have a BA or two in the ginormous brooder.

Linda That is wonderful!! I will go and take down my ads then, because with your hatch rates I will probably get them from you! I told my Mom and she flashed a thumbs up so I will keep my fingers crossed! If you have any Rhode Island Reds, or BA girls you are willing to part with whenever the hatches happen I am looking for 2 girls either 2 RIR, 2 BA, or one of each whatever happens to be around
smile.png
I would like to get them around 14-16 weeks old, just because its easier size wise to introduce them
smile.png

Chickensaresweet: Thanks!! Things are really going well here, and I love having free chicken therapy. I cannot WAIT for the big coop to arrive, it was soo worth it! The chickens will be happy I am sure, and I am adding two roosts to the new coop to make sure everybody gets a roost spot
wink.png

Ahh haven't gotten it yet. Yesterday the glow.. something went out on the truck he was going to haul it up here with. It's a diesel so whatever the spark plugs in diesels are called, that went out. So he is getting a new part this morning from the dealership and will be bringing it TODAY instead. I had a job interview at 12noon but it got changed to Tuesday at 11am, so today is totally free for me. I told the coop guy to come as soon as he is able! I want this coop asap lol! I am excited to put bedding in, add roosts, and let the new renters move on it!

Thank you! She is a good girl
big_smile.png
very sweet and mingles great with the other flock members.

Update on the coop: Not getting it today, dissapointed but me and the coop guy forgot today was MLK day so the parts stores are closed. So tomorrow it should be here around 3pm HOPEFULLY. Fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom