1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Photobucket Upload Error 504 - Any insight?

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by jjthink, Oct 31, 2008.

1. jjthink

jjthink Overrun With Chickens

Jan 17, 2007
    New Jersey
    Hi. For about 10 days now, any attempt to upload photos to Photobucket results immediately in this message "Upload Error 504". I have written to Photobucket a couple of times for help, but there's been no response. Has anyone else experienced this?Any idea what it means? I'm not doing anything different than I've always done....
    I tried uploading photos to Craig's List just as an alternate test and that worked fine.
    Thanks!
    JJ

2. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

* (sigh) Wish I could help, jj, but Photobucket hasn't worked for me since day one. Tried it the first time and it has rejected my login ever since!! [​IMG]

3. Jessika

Jessika Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Eagle Creek, OR
    No mine has been fine. Did you try a different browser type? Sorry i dunno more....

4. purr

purr Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2008
    east freetown, ma
    mine isn't working either I click on the img code and then go to paste but paste isn't bold its inactive
    My copy paste works on text though very frustrating

5. ivan3

ivan3 spurredon Premium Member

Jan 27, 2007
    BOCOMO
    Browser type/ver. might be the problem:

http://forums.photobucket.com/showthread.php?t=29627

Using WINXPSP3/IE6, here. No problems (they have been `upgrading' site, recently).

GOOGLE: [browser name] you are using & [specific error] & [photobucket]

See if anyone else has come up with a fix or workaround.

Good luck!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by