Photography and Drawing

Aww, would love to see a pic! My son named her. My son has autism and struggles with things like coming up with names. He had named off several things in the house for names which I politely declined (table, shoe, paper, things like that). So, there was a bottle of bubbles sitting on the counter, and he said "bubbles, bubbles" and it just stuck.
smile.png

awwwww look at that little cutie!!!! I had a few little yellow peeps, they are so adorable! Unfortunately one had something neurological or something wrong with her and she passed away at 3wks (I was calling her Sweetie), the other 2 are thriving. Genesis is one of the white ones, Ghost is the other. :)

yea, and I lost my little incubating duckie (we decided to name Duckie since I called him/her that) yesterday (some time between morning and night). Duckie was due to hatch and unfortunately couldn't pip through the inner membrane because it was too thick (I guess my humidity was too high) :( My son is devastated, so am I, but I can only hope Duckie didn't suffer.

Back
Top Bottom