photos/wanna play guess my silkie genders.. LOL wanna.. huh.. wanna??

Quote:
I'm thinking the same thing... I question #4 a little... a more straight on shot might be helpful. Of course, never listen to me... 15 of my 'pullets' started crowing last week.

Quote:
I agree.

Is something wrong with the 3rd chicks beak?
idunno.gif

I don't know..because I know nothing about chickens...oh and your buff eggs came perfect, not one crack, not one broken..their in the bator

So I will go and look at number 3 again, what do I look for?

Thank everyone.. When we guess, what are we looking for?, LOL, more of a feminine look? Their top heads, thier beaks, their sizes..their stance.. What?

Share....

Attitude..well, number one is the oldest and cowers... And yesterday I found hiding in the corner from the others..so took her out because iam hoping also female...causebthisnis the one I seem to spend the most time with..

2 of them are, karate jumping fools, and one tries to peck and bug the crap out of number one...but when they all scurry it's hard for me to figure out which one it was..all together they run together and ball up together right when I notice something..darn buggers

LOL

Quote:
I'm thinking the same thing... I question #4 a little... a more straight on shot might be helpful. Of course, never listen to me... 15 of my 'pullets' started crowing last week.

That's so fun eh?

Wink wink

Back
Top Bottom