Pic Hvy: So its saturday night; kids are gone

Momagain1

Songster
8 Years
Feb 13, 2011
Central IL
for some reason; they just HAD to go to the hardware store (ages: girl 5, girl 7, boy 13) with daddy...it was all of the sudden like too..the girls were crying to go..
and I got left here all by myself..so I had some prayer time to myself; much needed and then heard a bunch of chirping in the brooder..so I went to watch..

and ended up deciding to take pics..seriously..WTHeck?? I'm not old..but I'm home on a saturday night taking pics of chicks???

I need my head examined...now..while I do that..here are some pics for your amusement lol

(AND I <3 my turkens..I think they are my fave...
love.gif
)

King of the feed:

chickspathetic003.jpg

chickspathetic024.jpg

Isnt she beautiful?? is this a red sexlink??

chickspathetic010.jpg

New playground in the brooder: -- havent quite got the hang of it yet..

chickspathetic031.jpg

chickspathetic033.jpg

My turken giving her a what-for..for being on HER rock..& trying to escape..not long now!
chickspathetic039.jpg

then one to me:

chickspathetic038.jpg

talk about total exhaustion when you play:

chickspathetic043.jpg

AND IS THIS NORMAL??? LOL..it is nice n toasty in there but they all lay on each other anyway:

chickspathetic044.jpg

I love that one pic with that one baby chick looking up at the camera with its mouth/beak open lol That is way too cute! Very nice pics!

My chicks - baby to older chicks still in the brooder - all sleep all over each other. And not just due to being too cold, either - they could sleep under the heat lamp but they choose to snuggle in a pile like that just on the outside of the heat lamp coverage. It's snuggly.

Adorable photos! Thank so much for sharing them!

Back
Top Bottom