Pic of 7wk Grey Head, White/Red Body. What am I?

bmarshgu

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jun 7, 2008
I have no idea what kind of chicken this is! I have been looking around and have not seen any similar to her. Does anyone have any ideas? At three days old, she had a green spot on her head.
11567_greenie_015.jpg

I know this is what everyone says when they don't know... but judging by her rose comb and green legs I'd say she's an EE.
smile.png
They come in ALL different colors
smile.png

That is what I suspected, but I am a first time owner! Any ideas how she will look once she is full grown?

Probably a lot like she does now... just bigger! I'm a semi-newbie too, so maybe someone else will say something different... My EE's are only 4 and 1 week old right now!
smile.png

I forgot to say in my last post... she is GORGEOUS!! What a pretty hen she'll make!!

She is very pretty and has a lot of attitude! The dog is still getting used to them and she likes to run up to him and peck him and run away. It is hilarious!
big_smile.png

I think she is gorgeous!!!! So pretty with those light colors and that blue head! How strange... and pretty
smile.png
You will have to let us know if she stays that way
smile.png
My luck, mine will all be brown.... LOL

With green legs I too am going to have to say EE. She is mighty pretty! She may change some as she grows. All mine did. Hope she still has those beautiful colors!

Back
Top Bottom