Pic of the week info?

Hi Wendy,

Yup, Carrie is correct, send them to cc. Cindi's rules are:

1) Send it to [email protected]
2) Do not post it before sending it. I can't use it if you post it previously. After it's had it's turn, post it all you want.

They should definitely have chickens in the picture or at least poultry of some type should be the focus. In the pic this week (of Alana) I had to get more of her because the shirt, "Where's My Peeps" was just too perfect.

well thanks i had this cute pic of my weiner dog and spongebob pillow. oh well, never hurts to ask, i thought maybe it could be just animals in it:)

okay thanks nifty-chicken,
i am still pretty new here:)
had problems with photobucket, but will try again later.

if you look at this again, can you help me? how come my smiles and the other smilies, chickens running around, etc . don't show up on my messages after i post? it says show not hide? any help?

Wendy when you choose a smilie hit the space bar a couple time and then put your smilie in then I hit the space bar a couple more times and it works every time for me now. Don't know if that is how you are suppose to do it but it works now.
gig.gif

That is the cutest lil girl I have seen since my Fi-Fi was born. Fi is short for Josephine. I have got to have her come visit so I can show her the chickens and then take a pic with her. Oh and Fi is my youngest brothers first born. My niecie-poo. No Im not that proud.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom