Pic Of The Week Information (POW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sweet! I am sending an email right now of my hen, Cinnamon.
big_smile.png

They never fight, just sometimes motion and crow...caught this in one of their show-offs

9838_house_004.jpg

Unfortunately I don't know. We're into submissions from July. We've had to be even more picky about the submissions because we get so many.

Maybe it is time to do a pic of the day.... anybody volunteer to run that!?
wink.png

Its fine I bet it got culled
lol.png
or it was put up while I was away that is also a big possibility.

Henry

I hate to be a nitpicker, but this week's pic breed name is spelled incorrectly. There is no 'u' in Brabanter. I point this out so that folks who are interested can google it correctly. These are such a rare breed that I hope more folks will take an interest.

Thanks.
smile.png

I am having trouble submitting an avatar picture. Every time I upload one it says too big although it is cropped to 100x75 pixels. What am I doing wrong? Also I would like to enter my coop pictures. Can anyone tell me what to do? I have Vista if that helps.
hit.gif

Hey, Nifty! Do you have the "Pic of the Week" programmed so that it changes automatically from a database of pictures, or does it change manually?

If you have a database, I believe you can have the a program change the picture every day (which would allow you to include more pictures), the pictures would be randomized, and it would be less work for you and your support person.

You could also have the picture set to change with every unique page refresh, I believe.

Just some thoughts. I like the way it's currently set up, but I thought I'd throw in my two cents just so that it can simmer in the overall BYC "idea pot."
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom