Picking up some new chickens this week!!!

Ok I'm really getting excited now!!! Today and tomorrow is going to go soooooo slow. I want my new babies NOW. LOL
tongue.png

Sorry in advance to those with dial up...I'm going to blow y'alls computers up with all the pictures.
lol.png

This is going to be a loooong couple of days,
but I can't wait for the pics.
I have 10 eggs due Sunday, so I'm hoping your pics on Saturday will lessen my urge to bator watch.

Here's a pic of my whites at a month old and my buffs at
a few days old
100_0352.jpg

100_0368.jpg

Awwww.....those silkie babies are soooo adorable. I have one white and one black and I love them! They hold their own with the regular size chickens, even chasing the PR roo, who's like 4 X their size!!

Thanks chickflick,

Now they're 18 weeks and 10 weeks, and I love 'em.
Even DH will stand and just watch the buffs (they're still in the house).....he won't admit it but you can see the joy and excitement in his eyes as he just looks at them.

Love the first pic Tammy with the lil black banty butt. You did say that the tiny babies stayed under the silkies when you first put them together. That's so cute! Sweet lil silkies!

Bantychickenmom.....I loved those pictures of the 4 wk old silkie taking care of those chicks!! How cute is that! Mine are always going broody.
My next door neighbor calls the silkies.."those poodle chickens"
Trish....you'll love them....they have such neat pesonalities.

Back
Top Bottom