Pickle the Silkie

Pics
Here is Winifred. I am not sure what color she is, still on the fence about her being partridge.
20220815_132905.jpg 20220815_132923.jpg

I haven't updated in a while...so much has been happening! The fuzz balls celebrated their 1 week birthday and they are getting some feathers! Ducklings are getting moved to the duck and silkie coop. Pickles is being grumpy like always but I am planning on burying a stock tank for the ducks to swim in. I have been trying to help the chicken eggs Nugget abandoned to hatch but none have hatched yet. And now I'm breaking Nuggets broodiness because now she is broody.

Well, if you haven't already noticed I changed my username to @Silkiesaz I wanted to show my love for silkies and was kind of bored with my old username! Anyway, today my little feral silkie roo let me pet him! I am still trying to break Nuggets broodiness though, she is stubborn! The fuzz balls and ducklings are growing fast. Both need daily exercising outside of their brooders and the ducklings make a lot of messes. I am waiting to move the ducklings to the little coop until they are older and bigger.

Back
Top Bottom