Pickle the Silkie

I found more Pickles pictures the black pullet was his mate Ninja. We both miss her a lot. IMG_0049 (10).JPG
IMG_0045 (10).JPG IMG_0047 (10).JPG

Pickle was very busy being tough with his neighboring rooster. He tried to spur my hand when I fed him. I swatted his face and he stopped and realized it was me. I get to pick him up and bring him home tomorrow, hopefully soon after that I can pick up his silkie hens. I am getting a black chick and maybe a blue or partridge chick. The partridge ones remind me of my old EE who passed away. But the blue ones are very pretty too! I'll figure it out eventually.

Your pickles is so handsome! We also have a silkie roo named Pickles! Ours is a satin black that has grown in yellow feathers over the last few weeks so he looks like he has frosted tips haha. I’m not sure where you are located but we got 3 of our silkies from
Bobbi Porto at Indigo Egg. She’s in Tampa but breeds show quality. We got buff, partridge, and crele from her. She also ships chicks and eggs.

Attachments

• 1C80E441-B5CE-4D4A-A642-D48DCC3E0DD2.png
    1C80E441-B5CE-4D4A-A642-D48DCC3E0DD2.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 4
  • 3CA9F598-E92F-4DDB-B9B1-D88818186069.png
    3CA9F598-E92F-4DDB-B9B1-D88818186069.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 4
Your pickles is so handsome! We also have a silkie roo named Pickles! Ours is a satin black that has grown in yellow feathers over the last few weeks so he looks like he has frosted tips haha. I’m not sure where you are located but we got 3 of our silkies from
Bobbi Porto at Indigo Egg. She’s in Tampa but breeds show quality. We got buff, partridge, and crele from her. She also ships chicks and eggs.
Aw, your Pickles is handsome too! Does she ship to Kansas?

I think she ships everywhere! She’s been breeding and showing for like 20 years and has every color silkie you can imagine. She’s super nice and loves to talk chickens if you decide to reach out.
Thanks! I have been look for someone who sells good quality silkies to add to my flock!

Back
Top Bottom