Picky eater Rory

I'm getting fed up honestly. she hasn't eaten in 2 days... I applaud you for that pill situation (and for living with a small dog 😂)
This made me giggle. I'm a big dog person! All 70+lbs, 2 APT and a GSD. That is until recently..... We added a little toy fox terrier to our pack. He clearly has taken over my 3 beast. Meet Bilbo Waggins.
20210312_082701.jpg
20210308_065337.jpg
received_1155797951508764.jpeg

For your picky eater. Have you tried hot water over the food? Of course let it cool some, before you feed it. But some days that is the only way I can get my female pitty to eat dog food. She has always been high energy, and picky. But she loves her "soupy"! She isn't so skinny now she is almost 9 yrs old! She is the dark brown dog in the pictures. Not so picky since the pup come here either lol

This made me giggle. I'm a big dog person! All 70+lbs, 2 APT and a GSD. That is until recently..... We added a little toy fox terrier to our pack. He clearly has taken over my 3 beast. Meet Bilbo Waggins. View attachment 2573196View attachment 2573198View attachment 2573201

For your picky eater. Have you tried hot water over the food? Of course let it cool some, before you feed it. But some days that is the only way I can get my female pitty to eat dog food. She has always been high energy, and picky. But she loves her "soupy"! She isn't so skinny now she is almost 9 yrs old! She is the dark brown dog in the pictures. Not so picky since the pup come here either lol
i’ll try it!

Back
Top Bottom