Pics not showing up

_DSC0022.jpg

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc419/redtailgal/Elroy/_DSC0022.jpg[/IMG

Here is what the code looked like for the above photo (I removed the final bracket so it would show the code.)

Have you tried hitting your space bar once or twice and giving it a little more margin?

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc419/redtailgal/Elroy/_DSC0022.jpg[/IMG Here is what the code looked like for the above photo (I removed the final bracket so it would show the code.) Have you tried hitting your space bar once or twice and giving it a little more margin?[/QUOTE]

[img][/img ] will only work if the user has their editor set to BB Code.

gotcha

Lol, I forgot that I had switched to BBcode !

Gonna switch to rich text and play with it for awhile now, lol

whitethroatedsparrow12262010aej-26.jpg

Ok That was cool. I switched to rich text......... I just brought up the pic that I wanted to use in its own window, right click and said "copy image", then came back here put my cursor where I wanted the pic to be and hit ctrl+v.

Cool!

thumbsup.gif

It should be noted that the "copy image" option doesn't work for all members on all browsers. Some members can highlight a pic and Ctrl C to copy. Others will have to grab the url and put it into the image dialog box.

I've been a member of BYC for quite a while now and have posted many, many pictures with no problem. I'm sure this picture posting problem I'm having is related to the new BYC format (if that's the right word). What is BBcode and how do I switch to that, if possible? Hmm - I'm going to switch browers and see if that makes a difference.

Edited to say, that switching browsers from Internet Explorer to Mozilla Firefox did not work - below is the result.

105weeks013.jpg

Last edited:
ArizonaDesertChicks,
Have you checked out the
Inserting Pics in on the New BYC sticky? It explains how to insert pics if you are using the forum in Rich Text Editor mode.

To change to the BB Code Editor mode click on the Preferences link at the top or bottom of the thread to open up Forum Preferences and change the Prefered Editor Type to BB Code Editor. You can use the
SIZE]

Back
Top Bottom