Pics of Geronimo (Splash Orp Roo)

Man is he pretty, and man is she FAT!!
D.gif

Is she a meat bird or what??

Quote:
LOL how did yours get his name?

Mine got his because he committed guerrilla warfare on us when he was young and free ranging with his girls. He was the most wary. We would snag one a night as they slept in the grass and when she would scream he would lead the group into the night. We started chasing after him and he would run straight for the ditch and at the last second he would turn sharp and disappear, leaving us to run full speed into the ditch.
lol.png
We would sneak up on him with a flashlight while we thought he was asleep and he would scream at the last second and disappear into the night again. We finally got wise to him and DW held the flashlight on him while I snuck around behind him and grabbed him. We then trained him to sleep in the coop where he belonged. That's my Geronimo's story- what's yours?

No whining here Busty! Where did you get him again? Oh! That's right!
wink.png
What a great friend you have! Wish I had friends like that! I'll keep looking. There has to be one here somewhere!
lol.png
tongue.png

Last edited:
Mine got his name because as a kid, his crest looked just like a mohawk. He needed a great Indian name, and we live in Chief Geronimo's old stomping grounds, so that's what we christened him. (Even though Geronimo the Indian's tribe didn't have mohawks
big_smile.png
)

Back
Top Bottom