Pics of my fantail x hungarian giant mix.

muscovy94

Crowing
14 Years
Nov 11, 2008
Vicksburg, MS
Hey everyone. His mom is a black fantail and his dad (RIP) was a beautiful black and white hungarian giant.

Here are some pics of everyone

Mom
18360_just_some_pics_013.jpg

Dad (RIP) THis pic is right before he died. He had a broken wing.
18360_male_hungarian_001.jpg

Baby Pics...

When he was young

18360_baby_pigeon_002.jpg

Now a young adult...

18360_just_some_pics_012.jpg

I think its interesting that as a baby he was pure black but it seems like everyday he is gradually getting more white like his dad. I hope he colors out like his dad!

Last edited:
Quote:
Yay! I just loved the fathers color. I'll post new pics periodically as he gets more white. He is literally getting more white everyday. Should he get as much white as his dad was or will he have more black, since his mom is black?

ETA: Is tiger grizzle dominant? Since The baby ended being tiger grizzled like his father was, will all of the baby's offspring be tiger grizzle? (I hope so!)

Last edited:
I just have to say very nice in deed. I am mixing the same breeds and well no babies yet but now i know kinda what i will get. Thanks for the pics. I have heard that many breeders have mixed these to bulk up the indian's size. Would love to see more offspring, and or hear more about why you did this cross? It seems that mom has something other than just Indian in her?? I am Will from Texas and well i can only find smaller variety called a "Mindian" not as imprressive as the larger kind I see on occasion. Hope to hear from you sometime. share pix and or breeder info???

Back
Top Bottom