Pics of My New Babies Updated Post #27...PIC HEAVY

Cetawin

Rest in Peace 1963-2021
11 Years
Mar 20, 2008
NW Kentucky
First, one of the Orps I picked up from speckledhen early in the month...

Baize who was almost 12 weeks old when pic was taken, he now lives with scbatz33

HPIM7364.jpg

HPIM7365.jpg

The recent hatched babies from speckledhen. The Delaware/EE cross, Hedwig and 2 Orps

HPIM7358.jpg

the babysitter, Casca, checking on the new charges

HPIM7360.jpg

Hedwig's beautiful markings at one week old

HPIM7373.jpg

The two orps at one week old

HPIM7377.jpg

HPIM7378.jpg

#2:

HPIM7380.jpg

HPIM7381.jpg

Plus 2 new additions...if they turn out dark blue they stay with me, if they are black (which I think they are), they go home with scbatz33

HPIM7382.jpg

Three of the partridge silkies from wegotchickens, they are 2 months old now

HPIM7303.jpg

HPIM7295.jpg

check out these mohawks LOL

HPIM7302.jpg

HPIM7299.jpg

This little black silkie came from partridge parents and also from wegotchickens...Jet is getting gold markings around the neck as s/he gets older...time will tell. Jet likes to play video games with Cheyenne

HPIM7333.jpg

2 little Mille Fleur d'uccles from wegotchickens...turned out to be a pair....Emmett and Ezma

HPIM7343.jpg

HPIM7340.jpg

A trio of Porcelain d'uccle from NellaBean - Spike, Blossom and Rose

HPIM7329.jpg

HPIM7321.jpg

HPIM7338.jpg

Dark Blue Orp from scbatz33 this is Lancelot

HPIM7367.jpg

HPIM7366.jpg

Our little duckie a solo hatch. We lost duckie at not quite 2 weeks old. But duckie was very much loved in its short life...it even went to the drive-in movie

HPIM7308.jpg

HPIM7309.jpg

HPIM7310.jpg

HPIM7311.jpg

HPIM7312.jpg

HPIM7313.jpg

Last edited:
Great pictures! Sorry you lost little duckie, but happy you had her for awhile anyway. Those Porcelain d'uccles really are pretty. I love the mohawk! I have a few looking like that, too! Baize ..... is a girl you know, right? Most of all I love the way Lancelot gives hugs! So cute!
love.gif

Last edited:
I am almost positive Baize is a girl...LOL but Cyn told me he was a he...so Sarah is taking her chances...if it is a girl...that is good too. LOL

Lancelot is a sweetie...hard not to be around here. All that forced affection they get. LOL

Last edited:
Yup and Baize and Lancelot are only about 2 weeks apart in age and look at the comb difference....although Ebony has NO comb whatsoever and she is Baize' sister so I dunno. I know Thor's comb was prominent at 5 weeks old....so
hu.gif

naaaa Baize stays with Sarah. She only has three layers right now so Baize will serve her well no matter what gender.

OMGoodness! I'm in love with Lancelot! What a little lover bug!!
love.gif
lol.png
Just look at the way he snuggles up! That's a keeper right there! Especially if he continues to be a cuddle up sort of guy when he gets older. Is he being groomed to be Thor's stand in LadyHawk? Nobody could ever take the place of Thor, we all know that for certain. But maybe he [Lancelot] can lessen the empty places? I hope he continues to be the lover he appears to be in the pictures LH! You deserve another sweetie pie boy!
hugs.gif

ETA: Love all the pictures by the way! Keep 'em coming!!
ya.gif
Keep 'em coming!!!
lol.png
You have several weeks of picture posting to catch up on ya know!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
If none of these babies are blue boys, then Lancelot will be the new flock leader...if one of the Suede babies is a blue boy, then it will be a toss up....personality, and job performance shall dictate the flock leader in that event. LOL

But in any event...Severus is NOT going to be in charge of my girls...he cannot do the job. I may keep him in with the layers but that will be all...and if I have an extra orp boy that is better at the job but not taking Thor's job...Severus will be rehomed.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom