Pics of My New Babies Updated Post #27...PIC HEAVY

Great pictures, great chickens!
droolin.gif

Aw, you really did get some of the prettier porcelain girls. Did you decide if you want another pair and/or the mille girl and/or blue cochin boy? You could have a whole little mini porcelain flock
wink.png
Their foot feathers are just demolished from living here...on the ground, in the mud and dirt. But they sure enjoy themselves
wee.gif

joletabey.......where in Western NC are you? I have 4 porcelain pairs left for sale (3 if LH decides to take another) and will be passing through the bottom corner of NC the 21st on the way to Inman SC.

Last edited:
Nellabean, you temptress- I dare not.. . .no room at the inn, even for a pair at this point-BUT next spring I will keep you in mind if you still have any!

NellaBean I am going to wait. I have got to get housing sorted out here first and I am watching little Spike closely. I think he is just depressed being in the crate at night and during the day when the weather is crappy.

Pictures today of the babies I got from wegotchickens....

Lori aren't they just the cutest?

HPIM7390.jpg

HPIM7393.jpg

HPIM7384.jpg

Jet meeting Speckles my SLW:

HPIM7398.jpg

Jet and the crew:

HPIM7400.jpg

HPIM7396.jpg

Look at the blue on this silkie's face
smile.png

HPIM7397.jpg

Emmett:

HPIM7391.jpg

Ezma:

HPIM7399.jpg

Emmet & Ezma

HPIM7392.jpg

Last edited:
Awww geeeze!! I sure wish sometimes that Denny would agree to have some ornamentals in the flock. Those little faces are so sweet. And knowing Cheyenne, she's molded each one of them to have personalities to go along with those adorable faces!
big_smile.png
They're all looking positively sweet and wonderful Cetawin! Keep the pictures coming!!!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom