Pics of My New Babies Updated Post #27...PIC HEAVY

Quote:
Sure I can...Lancelot is probably some family tree side participant with suede...has to be. LOL I will check out the lineage now for sure. hahahaha

Quote:
You know that is the earlobes, right? All Silkies have blue earlobes.

Beautiful crew you have there!
love.gif

**Scrolls madly back to the top of the page** Where? Where? I don't see them? Heck! Poor little guy hardly even has a tail yet! Where do you see baring?
hu.gif

Well, all I can say is, if that makes him unacceptable, then send him up to me! He'll just have to make do with being a beautiful boy in a flock full of mutts!
lol.png

Quote:
Hmmmmm....I see it...but only very faintly. You obviously have much better eyes than me dear!
smile.png
What if he molts those out later this year, and the new ones come in with the appropriate color? What then? Would he still be considered genetically flawed? I'm just asking in case I need to make room for another roo ya know!
gig.gif

LadyHawk, the silkies are adorable. One sure is bigger than the others, when they should all be around the same age...

Jet is surely showing his partridge influence. I was hoping she'd stay all black.

You're millies look perfect! Good hocks & foot feathers on Ezra. The later they get their spots the better for show quality.

aw, dang it all anyhow-everytime I think I have my wishful thinking under control, someone posts something WAY to cute for me to deal with- those silkies are adorable!!!!

Back
Top Bottom