Pics of my new coop and run

Very nice, how many chickens do you have?
I like to know so I can compare run size with how many chickens are in there. We have 9 chickens and I want to see how big my run should be. I know the square foot rule, but want them to have plenty of room, Im trying to plan our run,so in the future we can a a few more, and not have cramped quaters!
Thanks
Brenda

I've never built anything. Most creative thing I've done with power tools is install a dog door. It does work though, and it's level.

I saw this playhouse, and fell in love with it. Trouble is, it's only 6x8 and I know I'll get obsessed and that will never be enough room. Looking at the picture of this little playhouse though, I'm thinking maybe it wouldn't be to hard to extend its size by inserting an extra panel in the center (depth wise). I know I'd also have to get extra sheets for the roof and the flooring. I don't even know what size exterior plywood comes in, but thinking it wouldn't be too difficult. What y'all think?

2310507258_3d5bf4492d_m.jpg

That little playhouse would be a perfect start, you could always add on to it. I currently have 10 chicken in my coop and run. Plenty of room.

Back
Top Bottom