Pics of my new foster baby !!

Crazy4Chicks

Songster
12 Years
Nov 20, 2007
Glendale, AZ
A friend of mine called me yesterday to see if my boxer girl was still nursing her puppies - I told him no - not really they are 7 weeks old so she only lets them nurse once in awhile now

so he told me his weenie dog Madison had puppies 2 weeks ago - one puppy died shortly after birth and the the day before he calledme Madison went down and never got back up

leaving her one surviving pup without a momma

so I went and got her and brought her back to see is my girl Abbey would lend a helping paw --

Abbey will let the puppy nurse fine but does not want to do all the other momma dog things like lick puppy to go potty

but I have a mix girl who is dieing to be a momma dog ( she is 6 yrs and fixed ) but she wants to nurse this pup and clean it
so between my 2 females this pup should be alright LOL

here are a few pics of MiMe ( short for Mini Me )

S6302396.jpg

S6302397.jpg

That's so sweet! Are you going to be keeping her? Or is she going back once she's ready. That's so sad about her mom (and sib).

well we are not sure if MiMe will be staying here with us -- that thought has crossed our minds LOL

we have 2 big boxers - a beagle/basset mix - and the litter of boxer pups that are ready for new homes

so adding a tiny little weenie dog into the family should not be that hard LOL

we will have to see how it goes

Back
Top Bottom