PICS of my week old Serama chicks

JudyMcKinn

Songster
13 Years
Jan 24, 2007
SW MO
I have managed to hatch 6 of the cutest little chicks I ever saw. Here are pics of 3 of them. The other 3 not pictured all look like the one with the longest wing feathersm except not quite as long. They hatched over 2 days, and the 2 smaller ones are a day younger. Hope you enjoy the pictures half as much as I am enjoying the babies.

221_seramas--7daysold_005.jpg

221_seramas--7daysold_007.jpg

221_seramas--7daysold_008.jpg

We have three and one looks JUST like yours. The mother is a wheaten and I believe that the coloration will be the same....but I could be wrong. Love the Seramas!! Thank you for sharing!

Thanks everyone, for your comments. The wing feathers are growing so fast you can almost see them grow.
smile.png
I think the tiniest bit of color may be starting to show now. I thought they were all going to be grey & white striped. but those are the baby feathers, and there is probably no telling what color they will end up. They are FAST!

That first one looks like a born leader! They are cuties. I have looked at a lot of chick pics lately and they are some of the best looking chicks I've seen yet.

Quote:
Those wing feathers really do grow fast, I was amazed with how fast they matured. They do grow up to look completely different from when they were chicks

My little ones their first day
IMG_0720.jpg

some of them now at almost 3 months old
IMG_2368.jpg

IMG_2366.jpg

IMG_2360.jpg

IMG_2372.jpg

IMG_2435.jpg

IMG_2396.jpg

Wow! All colors. I hope mine do that. Yours are looking great. They look mature, with the red combs. Do they mature at 3 months? Any eggs?
But I see you did have some different color fuzz on first day. Mine are all yellow, except the one in the first pic i posted above. He had a more orangish look. --I am hoping for colors.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom