Pics of our coop (ADDED QUESTION post #16) not quite finished yet

I think it looks great! Do you know what kind of roofing you'll use? If you did something like corrugated plastic you could make a nice overhang to protect the sides. I love the ladder up to the roost, that's genius. I can't wait to see it all painted and done.

We're priming our coop today and the painting over the weekend. Can't wait to get these girls out of my kitchen LOL!

Thanks!

Me too, Andrea! It is time for them to get out! When I take them out of the brooder, they instantly open and flap their wings, they are definitely cramped.

Hi Rhaj! We're almost neighbors! I'm in central MA, not far from 495/MA pike.
frow.gif
Love your coop! We are in the process of building our 1st one too & hope to make some progress tmrw on it as it looks like Sun will be a wash out w/ the rain!!
tongue.gif

Our chicks are due to arrive next week!!!
jumpy.gif
:weee:jumpy:weee
Will get some new pics up hopefully tmrw nite to show our progress. Love your tile floors too btw!!
love.gif

Question... I am wondering how I can get a poop board underneath the big roosting bar. I won't be able to get underneath everything because of the ladder and T, but would like to atleast get under the long one. Problem is, I can only push it up against the ladder, so I can't center it underneath the roost. If tehy are facing the back, it would work fine, but if they are facing the front door- not so good. Can anyone look at my coop (first page of this thread) and give any thoughts?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom