Pics of our new coop - finally here....

ahhh I was wondering because I'm about half anhour north of harrisburg, PA and we have a lot of amish around here as well...and my girls are almost 5 weeks old and DDDDDDDDh (grrr) hasnt started my coop yet...any chances of getting pics of the inside as well? How many chickens do you have?

Very nice old fashioned design. If the windows face the south your chickens will get some good natural daylight in the winter.
thumbsup.gif

JOPHOTO AND SANGEL4YOU:

HEY THERE! I'm in York County, so we're practically
neighbors. I've never been to Stewartstown, but I've been to Halifax plenty of times. Very pretty, but I don't miss driving
over that mountain in the dark when it's raining.

Nice to know I have some BYC neighbors!
frow.gif

JOPHOTO: Where are all your dandelions???? Oh I know, you blew them all up here to my yard
lol.png

Hope I'm not out of line by asking how much it cost? We bought a house with a really old coop on the property and someday I may consider tearing it down and replacing it with a coop that will blend into the surroundings a bit more and not take up so much space. The old coop is a bit of an eyesore since the old owner put aluminum siding on the front. I wish they had kept the old cedar shake shingles on it, at least I could have power washed and painted it.
big_smile.png

It's also really big and since I don't have intentions of keeping more than eight hens - it's size is overkill and takes up a ton of space in my yard. Here is a pic…
24731_coop_front_side.jpg

Quote:
This one cost me $1,700. They had smaller ones and larger ones, and that included eight nesting boxes, and custom paint.

My DH built the base for it.

I'll get pics of the inside soon!!!!

Back
Top Bottom