Pics of Steven at Ft. Jackson (Pic - Heavy!!!)

WoW Kate- I am 3 hours from him in SC. If he needs anything, let me know.

Right now, he is probably practicing breathing- it's really hot and HUMID compared to NM!

hugs.gif
to you both.

Hang in there! I will pray for you and your son. He is very brave, and a true blessing to our country, and so are you to raise such a wonderful son.

Quote:
Thank you so much!! If you see a tent in your front yard it isn't me,,....

Thank you everyone!!! After I get his address if anyone wants to write him let me know and I'll make it available.

trying to make light of the subject........just think of all the stuff you can get rid of when selling everything off to get a plane ticket out to see him....lol ( I know that's not really to funny, but gotta try to make a sad situation not so sad....)

I would love to get his address from you when you get it....I know I only meet you (and him) once while down visiting Jason when he was at Ft. Bliss, but you guys were so nice to me---and meeting me even though I had NO idea where I was....lol I would love to send him something....Do you know if they can get packages at basic---or just letters???

His recruiter said that can't have packages for the first couple of weeks and that I'll get a card stating what he can and can't have since they have no where to keep things and can only have snack items for immediate consumption, they can't keep them around. I'm gonna have a big yard sale lol!!!

Back
Top Bottom