Pics of Steven at Ft. Jackson (Pic - Heavy!!!)

Quote:
Thank you, it made me feel so good there when all the guys and girls in his platoon kept coming up to introduce themselves and tell me how much he helped them. Not only with duty and helping them on the firing range, but helping them adapt to being away from home for the first time. Even one of the guys in his mid twenties told me that Steven was a rock for everyone, even when he was upset himself, he was there for everyone else all the time.

A few more,, and yes he has very red eyes, in some of them. When it came time for me to leave Thursday night after Family Day it was very hard on him. It was so hard for me not to cry then because I knew it would upset him even more. I was worried about how the other woud take his crying in front of them and several came over and put their arms around him and took care of him as I left. He had told me they were used to his emotions, I guess they were because those troops there with him were just so wonderful with him the whole time I was there. I'm glad to know he's comfortable with his emotions, because he as VERY STRONG ones!
0820091927.jpg

0820091937.jpg

0820091956.jpg

0820091957.jpg

Back
Top Bottom