PICTURE ADDED!pg. 2 Potbellied pig desperately in need of help!!

Quote:
heehhe..dooo it..
lol.png

Quote:
heehhe..dooo it..
lol.png

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
see Marlin she is the enabler not me...lol

Quote:
No just when they ask say nothing to declare, and hope Hubert knows to keep his mouth shut or its Bar B Que at the border crossing.
th.gif

Stuff an apple in his mouth..
lol.png
hide.gif

Quote:
No just when they ask say nothing to declare, and hope Hubert knows to keep his mouth shut or its Bar B Que at the border crossing.
th.gif

Stuff an apple in his mouth..
lol.png
hide.gif

th.gif
lau.gif

contacting the place in Philly...

Of course this was a case of, "They told us he was a miniature potbellied pig... Then he grew, and grew..."
roll.png

He isn't as big as our large dog, but he will still have a good weight to him once he thins down. I was petting him, and he was fine, but he did push my hand away once. He didn't come at me and did not try to bite, just grunted. He did not make his "mohawk" go up either. He's always been an inside pig, and the guy that has him is very concerned about where he goes to live. Hubert is living in the city right now (luckily he does have a backyard), but he is not allowed to stay there and must find a new home. He needs a serious diet, but his breathing was still good (no wheezing or anything), and his feet need to be done something terrible. I don't want anybody to think he isn't loved where he is at, they just had NO idea what they were getting into, and nobody told them any different... "Breeders" really make me angry sometimes!!
somad.gif

Hubert sure can use a diet and hoof trimming. Poor fellow. At least he is neutered. That should be a plus in placing him. I have my own Hubert here named Louie. I hope you will be able to get him placed. I just got the "we need to cut down on animals" lecture from hubby last night. Otherwise I would have loved to have him here.
somad.gif
I get so mad with the breeders that "claim" to have 20 pound adult pots. But, you never see pictures of the adults, just the babies. When they do show pics of "adults" they are still youngsters.

Back
Top Bottom