Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

Our 3 new DNA-sexed female Silkie chicks picked up yesterday -- Silkies love to do the Silkie pile-up! The littlest Blue is piled on top of the 2 larger girls
BUCKABOO 3 CHICKS  01-16-2024.jpg

My girls decided I needed a chicken while in a zoom meeting yesterday... They barged in, plopped Edna on me, and fled! My coworkers thought the whole ordeal was hilarious. Zoom bombed by two teenage girls and a hen.

(And no... The hound dog behind me didn't even twitch through the shenanigans)

Attachments

• 20240117134352.jpg
    20240117134352.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
My girls decided I needed a chicken while in a zoom meeting yesterday... They barged in, plopped Edna on me, and fled! My coworkers thought the whole ordeal was hilarious. Zoom bombed by two teenage girls and a hen.

(And no... The hound dog behind me didn't even twitch through the shenanigans)
:lau
Gotta luv kids 💕

My frizzle silkie decided to join a Teams meeting a couple years ago, my office is in the barn, she came in and hopped up onto my desk and joined right in…. Our Safety Inspector piped up ‘oh is that your little silkie she is so cute’ (she has her own chickens - brahams). Well the guys in the meeting just groaned and rolled their eyes hahahaha! And I am sure they were thinking ‘women and their chickens…’. Hahahaha

Cheeky Curly 😊
IMG_20210903_120827.jpg

Back
Top Bottom