Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

And of course garlic starts her molt right as it gets below freezing
027FB0F0-7F80-4A5D-A6FB-30BCFC67DF4F.jpeg
D302A599-75CA-47F3-A3F7-1F217CA4C9F3.jpeg

My white leghorns always seemed to love snow. Well my Frost Legbar Glynda seems to love snow as well. This morning she saw snow cover for the first time. It did not slow her down at all.

20221116_072118.jpg

Check out my EE, Aurora, and Barred Rock, Sydney, as they stare at Glynda in envy. 😆 They hate snow.

My white leghorns always seemed to love snow. Well my Frost Legbar Glynda seems to love snow as well. This morning she saw snow cover for the first time. It did not slow her down at all.

View attachment 3324307

Check out my EE, Aurora, and Barred Rock, Sydney, as they stare at Glynda in envy. 😆 They hate snow.

She's a beauty (in addition to being brave about the snow)!

View attachment 3324307

I don't know if that's envy. It looks kinda like shock, dismay, and disgust to me.

1119220844a.jpg

Rameses (Blue Australorp), and Yellow Left-and-Right (Rose-combed Austra-Wyan-Orp), are completely unconcerned about the commotion their children are causing as I reband them. (I have 4 rose-combed chicks, which are almost certainly hers since I sold the other rose-combed hen a week before I started gathering eggs).

Back
Top Bottom