Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

Angel, the Dominique, who's such a great poser!
IMG_0561_edited.jpg

I live in Plant City, Florida but I don't need any more babies. But would you like a White Crested Blue Polish Rooster ? I didn't want any Rooster now I have 2.View attachment 3542507

What a cutie! Try Craigslist. Advertise him as "Rare White Crested Blue Polish" and ask money for him.

Strangely, people are more likely to take a rooster they have to pay for (unless you're giving a group away free to people who want to eat them).

I live in Plant City, Florida but I don't need any more babies. But would you like a White Crested Blue Polish Rooster ? I didn't want any Rooster now I have 2.View attachment 3542507
He is a cutie. I don't think you'll have any problem finding him a home. @3KillerBs is right about the advertising. I also have found its easier to find homes when you put a nice description and a price tag on them.

What a cutie! Try Craigslist. Advertise him as "Rare White Crested Blue Polish" and ask money for him.

Strangely, people are more likely to take a rooster they have to pay for (unless you're giving a group away free to people who want to eat them).
A little birdie told me that today is your day, so...
Happy Birthday 🎂💛

Back
Top Bottom