Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

Well it's a sad Labor day for Antiocheggers! We lost Ellie. 😢 we had her in sick bay because her feet were bleeding from broken pin feathers, which I had sprayed Blu-kote on them. I would take her out each day and place her in the traveling chicken trailer in the yard. She appeared fine. But today when I took her out I noticed her foot was bleeding again. I took her in to get a sterile pad to put on her foot to stop the bleeding. When she appeared to have a seizure
and die. I have no idea what happened. I could feel her breastplate so I believe she had lost some weight. I just don't know I am so sad over this. Thanks for listening sorry for such a bummer on Labor Day RIP my sweet Elsie. 😢
View attachment 3628196
I 'm very sorry for your loss of one of your favorites!:hugs

Last edited:
Well it's a sad Labor day for Antiocheggers! We lost Ellie. 😢 we had her in sick bay because her feet were bleeding from broken pin feathers, which I had sprayed Blu-kote on them. I would take her out each day and place her in the traveling chicken trailer in the yard. She appeared fine. But today when I took her out I noticed her foot was bleeding again. I took her in to get a sterile pad to put on her foot to stop the bleeding. When she appeared to have a seizure
and die. I have no idea what happened. I could feel her breastplate so I believe she had lost some weight. I just don't know I am so sad over this. Thanks for listening sorry for such a bummer on Labor Day RIP my sweet Elsie. 😢
View attachment 3628196
I am SO sorry you lost her, :hugs it's always heartbreaking when the pass. 💔

View attachment 3628196

So sorry for your loss @Antiocheggers :hugs

View attachment 3628196
I am sorry for your loss. She was a pretty girl.

With our great new homepage for BYC, we've also now got an exciting new system and process for our Picture Of The Week (POW), so we need your submissions!!!

Your Submissions MUST:
  • Be an image you took & own the rights to
  • Be a sharp, clean, picture that's at least 800 pixels wide
  • Include a short sentence about your picture, e.g., "My overly friendly Buff Orpington named Alehendra"
  • We prefer "landscape" (sideways) photos, but we'll accept really awesome"portrait"(tall) pictures... we just may need to crop them
Submit your POW by simply replying to this thread and attaching an image :)

We don't have a strict process or time-frame for how/when the POWs are posted, but in general they will be posted to the homepage weekly, and clicking on the POW will bring you to the post within this thread where the image was submitted.
My 3 Quack-Heads coming around to see what momma was feeding the baby.

(Not A Chicken)
132FBC5A-B613-4800-98A5-449D3DD3476D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom