Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

A sleeping Violet
E727E80F-ABC9-48FE-99C0-3ADDF9852C73.jpeg

Repecka, the same 8-week California White who was roosting with the roosters the other night decided to try the feeder bracket last night:

Of course I had to move her because she'd have spend the entire night pooping into the feeder. But she looked so proud of herself -- a just-her-size roost as high as the adults' roost.

Repecka roosting.jpg

With our great new homepage for BYC, we've also now got an exciting new system and process for our Picture Of The Week (POW), so we need your submissions!!!

Your Submissions MUST:
  • Be an image you took & own the rights to
  • Be a sharp, clean, picture that's at least 800 pixels wide
  • Include a short sentence about your picture, e.g., "My overly friendly Buff Orpington named Alehendra"
  • We prefer "landscape" (sideways) photos, but we'll accept really awesome"portrait"(tall) pictures... we just may need to crop them
Submit your POW by simply replying to this thread and attaching an image :)

We don't have a strict process or time-frame for how/when the POWs are posted, but in general they will be posted to the homepage weekly, and clicking on the POW will bring you to the post within this thread where the image was submitted.
Let’s see if I have any good pictures.. A blooming flower right outside my cabin at camp!

Right after the rain!
B098ECC2-CFDC-43FC-A563-844FBF498FCD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom