Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

Here's my Penny girl

Attachments

• 20220701_151423.jpg
    20220701_151423.jpg
    759.6 KB · Views: 1
Awesome, he looks happy to enjoy life
He's just the corniest thing ever! Just about roost time he comes searching for me. Up on the desk he pops, or on the counter if I'm in the kitchen, 'Hey mom, it's nearly bedtime' . ok ok, so I sit in the papasan and he's on my shoulder in seconds rubbing his comb on my face as if to get under my 'feathers'. It takes nearly an hour of cooing and back patting to get him to settle down at night.. If I try to move him to the back of the papasan too soon, he's not having it and comes searching for me again.. Start all over... When it's time to lock down pens, he has no choice and is usually settled for the night by the time I get back in the house... Next morning, routine starts again.. sweep floor, sweep floor, sweep floor at intervals.. mop swept floor late afternoon.... sit at the computer... Up pops Mr T... hey mom!

He's been getting outside with Tiny Dancer every other day.. they love spending the day bug hunting, sunbathing and just being birds.. This morning they were up the stairs like a shot and in the back door. I looked up to see King Wheaties streaking across the yard in the direction of the back patio.. Oops, boys, not today... sweep sweep sweep.

Back
Top Bottom