Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

AirBrush_20230916192319.jpg

This ween needed to do time in the cuddle chair. Little man energy. He didn't appreciate the snuggles one bit. Lucky he's cute though.

This a stunning beauty!

I have sad news about my pile Dutch from the photo. She disappeared last week into the blue. The other Dutch pullet, Abby, was lucky to get companion from my oldest sweetheart Ini mini. They prefer to sleep together in a small coop apart from the others because Abby isn’t allowed to roost with the flock.
View attachment 3638138

Sorry to read that @BDutch, maybe she'll turn up still.

This a stunning beauty!

I have sad news about my pile Dutch from the photo. She disappeared last week into the blue. The other Dutch pullet, Abby, was lucky to get companion from my oldest sweetheart Ini mini. They prefer to sleep together in a small coop apart from the others because Abby isn’t allowed to roost with the flock.
View attachment 3638138
@BDutch I am so sorry. :hugs

This a stunning beauty!

View attachment 3638138
So sorry she's missing 😢

Maybe she turns up soon...followed by chicks?

So sorry she's missing 😢

Maybe she turns up soon...followed by chicks?
Thank for all your kind replies. ❤️
She was a 4 month old pullet and didn’t reappear. I had a message in the WhatsApp group of our neighbourhood. But no one spotted her.
Sh** happens.
My chickens are weather proof but unfortunately not prefator proof.

Back
Top Bottom