Pictures and names of your chickens

This is Rico, my laid back Production Red. All of our Roos have "R" names except Jake our Amberlink Roo (no clue why the boys picked Jake & hes not from State Farm
1f602.png
)

This was Jupiter, australorp cross. He went 2 years without having a real name ( we tried big bird, Mr. Cuddles). Then we ended up with a bantam splash cochin roo we named Neptune, and realized that scince Jupiter was was better than Neptune, naming him after the king of the gods made sense.

This is Wander, a d'Anver roo. When we first interduced him to our older chickens, he always ended up away from his flockmates, wandering around and exploring.

And this is Marvel, our Dutch/OEG. Her blue legs and reddish golden head made me think of Captain Marvel.

This was Jupiter, australorp cross. He went 2 years without having a real name ( we tried big bird, Mr. Cuddles). Then we ended up with a bantam splash cochin roo we named Neptune, and realized that scince Jupiter was was better than Neptune, naming him after the king of the gods made sense. This is Wander, a d'Anver roo. When we first interduced him to our older chickens, he always ended up away from his flockmates, wandering around and exploring. And this is Marvel, our Dutch/OEG. Her blue legs and reddish golden head made me think of Captain Marvel.
Beautiful birds!!!!

Her name is Bomber, because she is always bombing around the yard. Always in a big hurry. She just came out of the brush the other day and dropped a bomb on me. She had 13 chicks in tow! :D

her name is Bella and she responds to her name and follows me around when there free ranging ( I'm still in denial that she is a red ranger and that she is a he and crows and mounts my hens and has a rooster body )

Back
Top Bottom