Pictures around the farm

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Chickens in the backyard
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/47807_discomoters_54.jpg

In this fourth picture, what breed is Silver? He's gorgeous as are the other ones that appear to be that same breed!
droolin.gif
love.gif

Quote:
In this fourth picture, what breed is Silver? He's gorgeous as are the other ones that appear to be that same breed!
droolin.gif
love.gif

Silver is a Grey American Game X Easter Egger ... turned out to be a "Sex Link" since the mother was "Silver" and the father was "Golden."
To the right you can see a younger Silver Easter Egger Cockeral .. I also have another one that is the same age as the one on the right hand side.
smile.png

I also have 3 brown easter eggers X Games, Silver's sister and then Edward's ( The other silver cockeral ) 2 other sisters. I "Did" have three, but this morning something killed one ..
hit.gif

Quote:
You can eat guineas, but they run around so much they are quiet skinny.
hmm.png
They find most of their food on their own.
smile.png

I would not recremend a guinea hen for a foster mother, I would use a broody "Chicken" to hatch out guinea eggs .. I've had better luck that way.
smile.png

clap.gif
I am in love with your place. All my life I have dreamed of living in a place like that..chickens, horses, cows, etc. I would probably add a donkey and a couple of goats. You are soooo lucky!!! I really am jealous. I guess I am lucky I have chickens. Love my chickens! I tell all my friends I'm a chicken farmer now. Does 11 chickens count as a chicken farmer? You're a true farmer! Lucky Lucky You!!!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom