Pictures needed of keets

JuzMeBay

Chirping
10 Years
Jan 22, 2011
Hello everyone.. I need your help. I have several colors of keets hatching out. I would like to know if anyone has any pictures of newly hatched keets that are these colors: Blonde, Violet, Royal Purple and blue. I would like to be able to look at any of these keets and be able to tell which color is what.
Any help would be appreciated.

You might check out Ralph Winters guinea farm his list of guineas has keet pictures attached.

http://www.guineafarm.com/descriptions.html

have fun....
lol.png

Quote:
I have lots of pics of Royal Pruple and Coral Blue keets, but it would be easier if you just posted pics of your keets and then let us ID them for ya, lol.

I've hatched hundreds and hundred and hundreds of keets, in a lot of different colors, so I am pretty accurate as far as ID'n keets goes IF the pics show the head markings and colors clearly. Those colors that I haven't hatched yet I've studied up on, (nose to the screen for hours and hours), so that I'll know what I've got IF I ever do hatch one, lol.

Please post pics of your keets if you can!

I have lots of pics of Royal Pruple and Coral Blue keets, but it would be easier if you just posted pics of your keets and then let us ID them for ya, lol.

I have some left to hatch and as soon as I can get them all out of the incubator I will surely post pictures... I am so excited

Back
Top Bottom