Pictures of my 5 year old daughter and her horse, Heather!

Great pictures. Very cute.
thumbsup.gif

Thank You! the funny thing is, this horse really doesn't like me at all. She loves my daughter and my DH but not me
sad.png
. I have tried everything, I am extra sweet to her and gentle, never have given her a reason not to like me. I can call her over to the fence and she will just look at me, my daughter calls her and she RUNS over to see her. In the end, it is HER horse, not mine, so I guess that's all that really matters. My grumpy old man, Tj, loves me...lol

She has 2 English saddles and a nice matching pink saddle pad to go with it. That is why she just had to have her pink jacket..lol. She was planning on riding English, but the girth was too short. We just got the English saddles and she hasn't used them yet, I tried the 2 girths I have, but they were too short. I am guessing because they are tiny youth saddles and sit higher than a normal 17 or 18 inch saddle. She was upset about the blue saddle pad with all the pink..lol. She used to use the pink reins on my gelding , she says he didn't like them...

Ok, so I will be honest. I've never rode a horse before and have always wanted to. But i'm not going to lie, I feel so powerless when i'm standing next to one. Like really if the horse wanted to... it could just buck me off and there wouldn't be much I could do.

So with these pics your saying there is not much to worry about? As your daughter isn't making me look good... I'm going to have to just try.... and envision these pictures as I'm climbing on the horse.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom