Pictures of my almost 3 weeker's

lovemychicks9

Songster
11 Years
Apr 29, 2008
South Carolina
well I finally got some pics although not really good and they do not really show how big they are but I think they are beautiful! Two of the BO's are so friendly that they come to me and let me pick them up, they are up to something aren't they? Check out the feeder, I went from wasting whole containers of food to the girls not spilling any!!!
jumpy.gif

It is just deep enough that they don't kick it out and it adjusts as to how fast you want it to come out the bottom.

IMG_0689.jpg

IMG_0691.jpg

IMG_0676.jpg

Last edited:
awesome chicks. Are you putting something in the water or is that just reflection that makes it appear golden colored?

Hi sorry it took so long to reply but I had to work today. The chicks are in the big coop now and that is why it looks so big and they look small. In the water is teramyicin as they were kinda of poorly when I first got them and got ahold of some bad buggy food so I did not want to take any chances with them and today is the last day for it. The brooder I had them in was a chick-n-hutch that you can get on line and at TSC and food stores. If you are going to have more than 5 chicks I recommend that you not buy it as they out grow it way to fast. I have 10 chicks and they are feathering out great. I put them on the floor of the big coop so I could clean the hutch and thy love it soo much and did so well that I did not put them back in the hutch. The coop is 10 feet by 8 feet and that is plenty of room for them to grow. We are adding roosting poles this weekend and then the nesting boxes in a couple of months when they are ready for them. Thanks for comments and you can see the whole coop if you go to the coops and designs section as I posted pics yesterday.
jumpy.gif
:jumpy

Back
Top Bottom