2 Girls and 1 boy are spoken for.

This one is the Only GIRL feft - Available

Last edited:
How cute!!!!
droolin.gif
Are they Pyr pups?

Thanks!

They are Great Pyrenees X Karakachan

They are not on grass. They are inside of a dog House where I put some hay and blue blanket to keep them warm.
It is still bitter cold here in NY state.

Only 1 Boy left!
All other are Sold/Spoken for.

I took a Video today - they are 15 days old.

This First-Born is getting first Guarding lesson - watching little ducklings.
better sooner then later :)

Adorable! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karakachan_Dog Wow, probably the only guardian breed I've seen so far that has really piqued my interest. Have not heard of them before, and it is always awesome to find a 'new' breed!

People raise their animals different ways and for different reasons. Pups are raised outdoors in many different areas, especially working dogs raised in part for vigor. I keep my rabbits indoors, but many choose to raise them outdoors. Both ways have strengths and drawbacks.
thumbsup.gif

I say this because, I would be worried about a pup falling out of the dog house or the mother stepping on them. Also, they are so bloody cute to be kept outside! I would need to have them indoors so that I can cuddle them.
love.gif

I know my dear :) I want to have them inside and cuddle them too!
But...that would be hurtfull for them in a long run....it will be like giving them a taste of something good and shortly thereafter take that away from them.
All of them are going to Farms with tenths of goats and Sheep's and cows...they gone need to cover vast acreage working and protecting those herds and whatever else these farmers have. They gone need to focus on work and think that "this outdoor" is good! I cannot possibly imprint in their memory cozy pillows and indoor living.
Only one of these pups (little runt) is going to be a pet (hiking companion to be exact). This one is exception - I do bring her inside and treat like a pet..

By the way - the last one was spoken for this morning! And still, more people are inquiring....but to tell you the truth; among numerous inquiries, only very small handful of people was "the right people"- the one that knows what LGD is, the one with sizeable property and animals , the one who promised me to give For Ever Home for these puppies!

Last edited:
Oh yes, I totally understand, but man, newborn puppies are so cute!! Have you bred these two together before?

Back
Top Bottom