Pictures of my Rabbits. Free Ranging.

I object to this post because these are not free range rabbits. These are feral rabbits. For those actually interested in free ranging your livestock please don't consider this to be an appropriate free range situation. These are rabbits that are bred and then turned loose thereby making them a feral population.

Which I might add is illegal AND considered animal abuse in some states.

Quote:
I dont think that you know what you are talking about..
Just saying..
big_smile.png

Quote:
Just saying..
big_smile.png

thank you.!!!

and i love my rabbits just as much as the next. i dont think that there is any reason why i cant enjoy !!!!!!!!MY HEALTHY HAPPY!!!!!! rabbits in !!!!!!!MY YARD!!!!!!! just saying... :)

Quote:
Just saying..
big_smile.png

thank you.!!!

and i love my rabbits just as much as the next. i dont think that there is any reason why i cant enjoy !!!!!!!!MY HEALTHY HAPPY!!!!!! rabbits in !!!!!!!MY YARD!!!!!!! just saying... :)

You know, I have to agree, I think this is more maintaining a feral population than free ranging. How do you control breeding? How do you protect them from predators? How do you keep them from escaping?

There is a LOT more to free ranging rabbits than turning them loose in your yard.

So very cute...my rabbit Jasper spends time each day in his "playpen"outside which is actually a mini roundpen used for dogs. Have to be careful because a hawk could get them if not covered properly...

Back
Top Bottom