Pictures of my Silkie babies from Ultra1classic/Bob!! *Pic Heavy*

Bec

THE Delaware Blue Hen
12 Years
Feb 21, 2007
Home Of The Delaware Blue Hen
Here are my babies from BYC member Ultra1classic. The outside group are all about 10 weeks old. There are 3 splash and 1 white. The 2 black ones I just picked up today from Bob, one is 5 weeks, one is 7 weeks.

This one I suspect is a little boy, His name is Mokey ( my daughter named him after a fraggle on the old show Fraggle Rock)
524_sdc12241.jpg

524_sdc12240.jpg

This is Nilly, her crest is all dirty from the rain today..she's supposed to be white..lol!
524_sdc12243.jpg

This one is named Minnie, pretty sure she's a girl...although now that I am looking at the pic..not sure that is Minnie at all, might be Mokey. I can tell them all apart in person, but in pics it's hard!
524_sdc12245.jpg

Not sure which 2 these are
524_sdc12246.jpg

524_sdc12247.jpg

This is Fraggle, he's my sweet boy (I think boy). He has double toe nails on his 5th toe, so he is my pet baby
wink.png
)
524_sdc12248.jpg

Nilly and either Mokey or Minnie
524_sdc12250.jpg

These are my 2 new babies I just got tonight!
524_sdc12251.jpg

And their proud Momma in the background
524_sdc12253.jpg

Last edited:
They are nice, huh? He keeps his birds so clean!!! They all have nice little heated houses and very nice, clean pens!
thumbsup.gif

It was hard to get pics of them because they all wanted to be so close to me...LOL

Last edited:
We are great up here !!!! I only have 2 DBH left and my Roo that I hatched is not nice I guess he does not take after Caesar
smile.png
The silkies are cute I really like the black ones
love.gif

Oh no, he totally takes after Ceasar!!!! Ceasar is a little bugger!

Thanks! Kenzi always wanted black ones, so she finally got them! They are all so sweet!

Back
Top Bottom