Pictures of winter waterers & how you handle?

Farm supplies/tack shops. Basically anywhere with horse supplies like buckets, feed accessories.
Thanks GQ I'm headed to the feed store today. It's my gander if there is anyway possible for him to step into a bucket and knock it over he'll do it,.
smack.gif

There are different types as well, but this one works great; I've used them for years in my horse stalls.

Thanks GQ I'm headed to the feed store today. It's my gander if there is anyway possible for him to step into a bucket and knock it over he'll do it,.
smack.gif

LOL, yeah and has the size too. The young drakes i had were really getting bad for that... total flood.. i HATE that.. so i had a spare kicking about so in it went, solved that problem quite nicely.

There are different types as well, but this one works great; I've used them for years in my horse stalls.

I've always liked how this one hooked from the bottom too. We also have other hooks some in the one field(pictures below no fancy colours tho) but i have some characters and they knock the buckets off(horses) so generally i am not a fan, mind you i don't think the ducks would knock them off...

Last edited:
I've always liked how this one hooked from the bottom too. We also have other hooks some in the one field(pictures below no fancy colours tho) but i have some characters and they knock the buckets off(horses) so generally i am not a fan, mind you i don't think the ducks would knock them off...

I like those too

I have some of those as well, but not the colored ones. Those are pretty fancy-schmancy!

Perfect - thanks, Miss Lydia! Is your wood secured to the buckets, or do they just leave it alone?

Back
Top Bottom