Pictures of your Quilts please. UPDATE I FOUND THE PATTERN

Quote:
I agree.....i would love the pattern too! It would make a wonderful chistmas present.

Christi
Maine

Found them
clap.gif
http://www.fatcatpatterns.com/Chicken Designs.html

Really cool patterns!! Thank you so much for posting it!!

This isn't one of my more difficult quilts, but it's my favorite. I bought about a 1/2 yd. of this St. Bernard fabric off of ebay and was determined to get a twin sized quilt out of it. I came up with the design on my own...kind of just built it as I went along. When I got to the bottom I ran out of dog fabric so I appliqued this life sized Saint puppy sleeping at the foot of the bed. We raffled it and raised over $1,400 for the rescue. The best part was that a gal who fosters dogs for another Saint rescue in another state won it! Yay!! I was so happy! The second pic is my son who made this last year in the 2nd grade. He did all the squares by himself, I pieced it and quilted it. All of the kids made quilts and they were in the local quilt show where this pic was taken. I bought him a used Kenmore to encourage more sewing with me! I've posted this pic on another thread before.
49067_img_0452.jpg
49067_img_7536.jpg

Quote:
WOW that is great about the St. Bernard fabric I really like it.

I wish I could get my son to sew. Your son should be very proud of himself. It's great.

Last spring there was a quilt square swap. I was unable to do the swap, becasue spring time is too busy for me. Does anyone know of a quilt square swap going on?

Quote:
Acre's and I was just talking about that and she ask me if I would take over for her. I said H#^& no. lol But if we can get enougth people I think we could do one. Let me see how many I can get is that any blocks you were looking at?

chickens? not yet :

Do you sell?? They are so pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
ep.gif
Simply
ep.gif

Thank you so much. Yes, they usually sell when I have one to sell. Since I quilt all by hand, it takes awhile to get one made, so I usually do smaller projects. Working on some bed runners right now that I hope to put up on BYC for sale.

I did finish my niece's quilt and presented it to her on Dec 18. She loved it.

DSCN4117.jpg

Quote:

Thank you so much. Yes, they usually sell when I have one to sell. Since I quilt all by hand, it takes awhile to get one made, so I usually do smaller projects. Working on some bed runners right now that I hope to put up on BYC for sale.

I did finish my niece's quilt and presented it to her on Dec 18. She loved it.

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/Mtnviewpoultry/Cyns Quilts/DSCN4117.jpg

Speckledhen, I really love that. I wish I had the time to do them by hand but I'd never get anything done.

Quote:
Acre's and I was just talking about that and she ask me if I would take over for her. I said H#^& no. lol But if we can get enougth people I think we could do one. Let me see how many I can get is that any blocks you were looking at?

i am up for any blocks. I just don't have much going on from now til march...................only garden planning, but that is on paper!

Back
Top Bottom