Pictures of your Quilts please. UPDATE I FOUND THE PATTERN

Here is my latest kid quilt I put together for my four year old son. I have to finish the embroidering/embellishments and actually quilting it......I was planning to quilt it by hand.....but my DH bought me an old Singer 301a work horse to machine quilt it with for HIS birthday, He is SO awesome! I just wanted something I could FMQ my quilts with, I didn't need a whole bunch of bells and whistles....my new OLD machine has just enough to make me happy! lol

7036_2011-07-16_baby_boy_goats_004.jpg

Quote:
Pricilla, I want you to adopt me and teach me! I have seen your stuff before either on Ravelry or BYC (cannot remember) and drool
droolin.gif
Now I find out you quilt too
clap.gif
You do amazing work! Everyone needs to click on your Artwork link in you signature. A M A Z I N G
th.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
I check this out but how do you get the pattern? I clicked on them but it didn't work.

Click on the little name tab above the one you want...i.e. Chicken 1. Click on the tab that reads Chicken 1. Then either open and print or save for later.

Thanks for the help. I got it. yea

I posted the link to the patterns to the quilt helps thread in my signature.
Also added Terrielacy's connection for long arm quilting.

Remember if any of you have sources for nice fabrics online and patterns, etc. this help thread is for that...hoping to build a nice resource for all levels of quilters.

Last edited:
I absolutely loved finding this thread. I am so thrilled looking at all your beautiful quilts. I don't find too many people who love chickens, quilting, and gardening like me.
I have many UFO's waiting for cooler weather in my sewing room.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom