Pictures showing for some but not others.

Some of the pictures in this article are showing for some people but not others. They all show for me.
What needs to be done to sort this out?

https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/flat-pack-coop-takedown-and-appraisal.78406/

Never mind. I can see the problem.
These six can't be seen:
1685547046057.png

1685547075933.png

They aren't showing for some members because it looks like you copied and pasted them from a conversation instead of attaching and then inserting them.

You have 25 pictures in your article, but only 18 of them are attached & inserted.
1685547803010.png

To fix this you need to attach & insert those six pictures.

These six can't be seen:
View attachment 3524215
View attachment 3524216

They aren't showing for some members because it looks like you copied and pasted them from a conversation instead of attaching and then inserting them.

You have 25 pictures in your article, but only 18 of them are attached & inserted.
View attachment 3524238

To fix this you need to attach & insertthose six pictures.
Thanks. I realized what I had done when I went to edit it. I'll sort it out when I get home.

@Shadrach, We are currently looking into this issue. Could you please help us by providing the exact steps you took to add the six images to the article? Thanks!
Ya... this one is weird, so we definitely need help trying to reproduce the problem so we can figure it out / troubleshoot / fix.

For example... did you upload the images directly into the article, or copy/paste them from somewhere else?

So, walk us through the exact steps you did and hopefully we can do the same and see the same issue.

Now here's a thing; I can't remember.:D
I think, I copied the images that are not showing for some people from my thread. If not, I copied them from the images section on my profile page.
I was in a hurry and couldn't find those particular images on my hard drives.

Back
Top Bottom