Pied and blue breeder moving, looking for help

BlackRose

In the Brooder
9 Years
Jun 20, 2010
Connecticut
Hello,

I am from CT, USA but in about a year from now I am planing on going to live in Yarmouth area NS canada. I have many kinds of birds that I raise and breed and am not sure on how to take them over the boarder (if I can) If anyone has information on this or what I can buy over there to replace what I didnt take with me over to canada. anyone have any ideas or info on what breeds are in NS please let me know. I have peacocks, few different kinds of ducks, araucana chickens, roller pigeons.

Thank you,
Telah

Hello! and
welcome-byc.gif
!
We have some Canada people here who may know about moving peas across the border...

Not sure if this is helpful, but:
http://www.inspection.gc.ca/animals...nimals/2006-2/eng/1321034984869/1321035229279

Poultry seems so be the only applicable category, as they say that "the expression 'pet bird' means a personally owned and cared for bird, and applies only to species commonly known as caged birds such as psittacines (birds in the parrot family), song birds, toucans, canaries, finches, cardinals, etc. The expression does not apply to pigeons, doves, species of wild or domesticated fowl, or game birds."

Back
Top Bottom