Pigeon Fanciers

Quote:
I haven't lost 1 to handraising yet, I am used to handraising lovebirds and the like and the squeakers are just sooooooo much easier.

My non-handraised birds wont go near me no matter what food I offer, they can be starving and they rather pick a fight with my malay roo(who really dislikes the pigeons) then come anywhere near me.

I have high flyers, homers, rolles, runts, gaints, lahore, modenas, kings, I dont race or show mine. hahahaha I loved them they only come out my call not even my bf.

Quote:
I know what you mean...
lol.png
even though the pigeons genetic is so much more simple than chickens....

Here's one of my opal on blue check and a shot of the loft... (excuse the mess... moulting season here at the moment).

DSCF5140-1.jpg

DSCF5133.jpg

We have racing homers, frillbacks, modena, barbs, fiquritas, shakers, and some rollers. We did belong to a racing club, but they ended up shutting it down, we were training to race, never did get race any yet.

Quote:
Oh! Those are pretty too
smile.png
Do you have any pictures of your Indian Fantails? I've been looking for some more of those myself. Right now I've just got a pair of whites and a youngster from them.

Are your Ice Pigeons muffed or clean-legged?

No pics of the indian fans yet. I have clean leg florellan ice pigeons. but you can see in the pic below one of my ice has bull eyes so he must have muff in its blood

Heres some rollers..
IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

laudinos
IMG_0123.jpg

laudinos.jpg

thief pouters
IMG_0119.jpg

Back
Top Bottom