Pigeon Nest Ring

Lately I have a few Pigeon Pairs refusing to use the nest bowl. I have come up with a plan to form a ring with a diameter of about 10 inches. The ring will be made from a piece of rubber hose with a wooden dowel to hold both ends together

Hoping it does the trick.
So far mine are liking the dog bowls you recommended . :)

Lately I have a few Pigeon Pairs refusing to use the nest bowl. I have come up with a plan to form a ring with a diameter of about 10 inches. The ring will be made from a piece of rubber hose with a wooden dowel to hold both ends together.

My pigeons do the same they go in the hutch and lay rite on the floor of the nest box. Just make sure you put a barrier up at the front of the box so once they start to stretching there legs they don't fall out get a 1x1feryn strip and put that up in the front of box that should keep them safe!
Good luck!
Crzytrkr

Lately I have a few Pigeon Pairs refusing to use the nest bowl. I have come up with a plan to form a ring with a diameter of about 10 inches. The ring will be made from a piece of rubber hose with a wooden dowel to hold both ends together.

Any results?:)

• Thanks for sharing. Great idea.....

great id

Back
Top Bottom