Pigeon Nests

how long did you have Indians just curious they been crossed to get bigger birds and bigger means later maturing

hopefully you don't knock the Indians to bad they do raise pretty good but sometimes changes set them back and takes them awhile to adjust go to the national pigeon assn. website there is a place you can order a book of standards

the important thing to remember is the time when the babies are to big to be covered by the parents until they get covered with feather so between 7 and 18 days of age is the important time to make sure they are able to be kept warm sometimes I will bring them in the house at night and take them out in the morning

the important thing to remember is the time when the babies are to big to be covered by the parents until they get covered with feather so between 7 and 18 days of age is the important time to make sure they are able to be kept warm sometimes I will bring them in the house at night and take them out in the morning
I can do that and the parents will take them/it back? They shouldn't get too cold in that time and I could add heat if I needed.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom